Why can’t I stop a Pending Authorization of payment after learning the seller is a fraud?

DanGR
Contributor
Contributor

I’ve been on this for days and not one person from PayPay has had the decency to get back to me. Not one.

I made 2 purchases on RCCARY.shop and it’s been nearly 2 weeks without a response from them. I sent many emails.

Researching their name on the internet I learned that their website goes through 4 different companies and that they are really not based out of Australia as they’d like us to believe. Their are based out of Hong Kong. The 2 purchases have not been shipped and according to PayPal, it’s Pending, that the funds are merely Authorized and they’ll be paid once they ship my items however, without a response from any of my emails and no answer on the website’s Australia phone number, what’s there to protect me if they ship an empty box? Every place I was able to check on this company, it said it was a High Risk of Fraud. 
So my question is....How do I stop them from taking payment and cancel the Pending payment?

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.