Why can’t I make contact with PayPal to resolve my issues

Chingaling
Contributor
Contributor
Why is the only contact on PayPal I can make for a community group no offence but I don’t need to express my issue over and over I need direct contact with PayPal!! I have been apart of the storm media limited scam and can’t make contact with them nor can I make contact with PayPal what is going on and how can they be letting a fraud company use PayPal when I see this has been happening to a lot of people I am no longer willing to settle this and waste time with storm media who are not going to respond to the dispute I just want my money back and need some direct contact with PayPal.
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Chingaling 

If seller don't respond to the dispute, then PayPal will rule in your favor. One of the policies of buyer/seller protection is to respond in a timely manner. Just keep an eye on the dispute case and wait for PayPal's ruling if you have already escalated claim for PayPal to step in to help. If you haven't escalated case to a claim, do so.

To contact customer service for assistance:

Log on, click HELP on top menu, scroll down to click CONTACT US, and then scroll down to click CALL US.

Or private message via social media:

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/paypal

Twitter: @AskPayPal

You may need to continuously contact them on multiple tries in order to speak with someone and call early and during local business hours.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.