Why accept payment then apply limitations?

MariahVA
Contributor
Contributor

I am PWD "Disabled" home-based - virtual assistant but I have been using Paypal since 2012 or even earlier for other accounts of my company.

You requested for an ID and POB Dec 15, Jan 17 and Jan 31, bu I had transaction Feb and Mar, You had me receive my payment Mar 16 the Blocked me, or stop me from cashing out the PAYMENT and sent me email for LIMITATIONS March 17????? What is this.

You should have blocked my account so as not to receive payment.
I cannot wait for 10 days nor even 2 days to collect my money.
THIS IS PREPOSTEROUS.

I NEED MY MONEY ASAP.
OR WE WILL BE KICKED OUT BY OUR LANDLORD AND WE DONT HAVE FOOD FOR MY FAMILY.
WHAT IS THIS?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

JHart98
Contributor
Contributor
I'm sorry about your situation, and I hate to say it, but no matter how many PayPal employees you talk to it won't make the process go any faster. If you have submitted the proper documents then it can help speed up the process. But I just went through the same situation, cashed check last Thursday an PayPal limited my account the next day. I was just now able to transfer my money to my bank account today.
Login to Me Too

MariahVA
Contributor
Contributor

Wow One week?

That is unfair.

Their email doesn't even contain any warning or something, and who could have thought if you have been working with them for a decade..

verify account now? They could easily put a RED LINE OR WARNING SOMETHING ON THE ACCOUNT. 

NOTHING..THEY DONT CARE FOR THEIR CUSTOMERS, YET IN $50 USD SENT TO US, WE ONLY GET $47.50..THEY HAVE FREE STARBUCKS?  

WOW.

AND DO THIS TO US?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.