Why PayPay condones the sale of counterfeits due to time lapse

mauiview
New Community Member

Having purchased coins from Russia on eBay, the Covid virus hit and I wasn't able to get grading house to evaluate as they closed. When they were back up, they verified all were counterfeits. Some had been purchased before the term of PayPal guarantee so they refused refund action. The ones in their "time frame" were approved but I had to ship these counterfeits back to Russia. Clearly, the criminal will re-list and resell to another sucker. Also, the sale of counterfeits shouldn't have any time limit as it's fraud. Now I, as a customer, am out shipping o and back to the grading house, their fees, and shipping back to Russia, and being stuck with the nin0approved counterfeits. Isn't this a crime perpetrated by PayPal? I own an electronics company and if we receive any components that fail re-certification as being counterfeit (remarked or completely NOT genuine). by law, we are nor allowed to ship back to the supplier but must destroy or send to Homeland Security for destruction.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.