Why PalPal is very disingenuous

Rico_kiko
Contributor
Contributor

Well , Once again I come across the the PAYPAL documents of how good they are , and how they protect the people and their transactions, blah blah .. this is of course not true by any means.
Right now they have mis-information on their site ( in the real world of talking to people you may also know this trait as LYING)
They do tell you this stuff , and you feel good , you feel protected.. what could go wrong ..well you are wrong..
However the reality is much more like someone that freely lends you an umbrella, but asks for it back when its raining.
But where is my indisputable proof.?..you ask 
All over their site .. lets start with a case of clear fraud .. I mean clearly you were ripped off 
investigations show .... nothing we can do ... case closed ..
you can appeal this decision by going to the resolution centre . finding your case and clicking on the appeal button next to your case..
except there isn't one .. that's right .. however many times they tell you there is an appeal button .. well no there isn't .
try it ..
right now 
go and try to find an appeal button 
ah ha ..
that's correct ...
now try to contact them by phone or email...that should be easy peasy lemon squeazy ...everyone communicates like this these days ...right ..?
well try it ... go on .. see how difficult they make it for you 
There main goal is to promise you everything , but not really deliver on this.
Well, of course the criminal types, have clicked on to this , they can fraud away , rip off , not send anything really .. and guess what ?
They are more protected by PAY PAL than anyone else in the community.
Of course , PayPal must have realised that people in general arent so stupid as to not notice this ...
But their solution to this is simple.
They don't care...
thats' right , so long as they make money in every transaction , including the unlawful ones, they dont care .
And why should they 
the main stance seems like ,,.i don't care ..and well make me care .. cos you cant.
they know this full well.
Hence the totally biased website setup 
one day you will find out ....
the same way i did ...I wish I could do things that way , then I could just rip off the next person and get my money back , and not care... but no , I cant ..I will not be as ethically bad as PAyPal 
youll learn the rest of this complaint once you open your case.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Rico_kiko 

Hi,

It would be helpful for readers if you mentioned some specifics to your backstory other than it was a scam so perhaps further advice/suggestions can be given.

The Seller/buyer and purchase protection programs does have its limitations but it does protect you if your dispute meets the basic and additional requirements and if your circumstances can tip the scales convincingly enough over that 1% and filing the appropriate case to win.

Don't make the mistake of filing Unauthorized Payment on a scam if you indeed send payment as it will get denied. U.P. is for unauthorized access and use of accounts only. Depending on the case, you may only get one chance at bat.

If the PayPal dispute resolution should fail and you paid with credit card or your bank account, you may contact your financial institution to do a cc chargeback or bank reversal. Sometimes there can be errors made/misunderstand so you'd have to call in to customer service (you may have to make multiple calls).

Sometimes a case filed with bbb.org under PayPal San Jose CA to get PayPal Office of Executive Escalations help you get a resolution.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Rico_kiko
Contributor
Contributor

Hmmm......the usual round and round trick between companies applies
"""E bay ...you are protected as we are great and protect our fantastic customers

We’re writing to let you know that an unauthorised third party may have accessed the seller’s account to list this item. The item has been removed from the site, and the transaction was cancelled.
but you paid so ......tough
the dispute has been resolved in seller's favour

*** Ha , but i'm protected , you said so many times .. buyers protection ,,,,Bingo ***

"Hmmm not quite .....On further reviewing the details, I can see that the transaction is completed on Ireland site.
I would like to share that the transactions which are completed on Ireland site are not covered ... but good news they are covered under PayPal protection through eBay gateway. So, I recommend that you file a dispute on PayPal....and I wash my hands ... and send you on your way ....checkmate ..
Please don't reply to this message. It was sent from an address that doesn't accept incoming email."""

*** Damn .. you guys are very good .. I really didnt see that one coming ...PayPal eh?   well they sound nice
hey I got ripped off and i paid with paypal ,, ebay have cleverly squirmed out of it .. and dumped the whole thing on you ****

""Paypal...Hi ..
So lets see .., just putting it all into my programm Kangaroo Kourt 4.2 Pro ... and wait for the decision ...
yup it says ..........
After reviewing your account I see that the dispute was resolved against you. If in case you are not satisfied with your resolution which you got from the dispute you can always have an option to appeal with in 10 days post you get the result of the dispute.
Sorry man ... bummer ....
Generally, the decision made at the conclusion of a buyer claim is final and can only be appealed if new information is presented which was not considered during the original investigation.

Go to your Resolution Centre.
Select Closed cases in the drop down menu and find the claim you wish to view.
Click Appeal in the action column.......MMWAaa haa haa ( Im gonna hide around the corner to watch this one ,, it gets me every time ""

*****But I can Appeal ?? with the appeal button ...saved ...Oh yeah you dont have one , cos its not there....I had hope for a short time ****

and the merry go round starts again ...

Im sorry but PayPal are intellectually dishonest and very disingenuous, somehow its all my fault for not obeying the rules that i dont know exist as they dont tell me, so how could I ?

crime pays ...with their disinterest.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.