Whitdraw hold monry for 180 days

Mmmei
Contributor
Contributor
Hello, early on March my account was limitated and Paypal no loger offer me their services because my Paypal name did not matched with my real one. Besides this I had some money on my account and Paypal decided to hold it for 180 days, with the promise that I woudo receive an email letting me now what to do to recover my money after wait for this time. Well, 196 days before I'm still waiting for this message and everytime I try to whitdraw the money to the linked card and error occurs. I tried to contact Paypal service in the message center, Twitter and Facebok without any luck yet. Please help, what can I do te get my money back? I actually need it. Thanks
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Mmmei 

Not sure if you will be able to as the funds in the account belong to the person named on the account who has a legal document to prove its their name and their account.  

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Mmmei
Contributor
Contributor
The name on the account was an allias and I'm the one who was running it. I sent them my ID card and passport as well as some proofs of my bank account (the one linked it and under my real name). They said that since the name did not amtched they would limited my account forever and that after 180 days I would receive an email with instructions to whitdraw the money on hold. Thing that still did not happen, besides the 1st of September was the marked day. Also, I tried to contact them in their social media and said that they are not able to help from there. I called the phone number they gave me and just a machine talk to me so it is impossible to solve. I tried to talk with an agent in the chat and they are always offline. And from the message center I either receive response. It is being difficult to contact with a real person from Paypal and receive instructions.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Mmmei 

I repeat my above post, unlikely you will get the funds if the name on your paypal account does not match any legal documents that you submit.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.