Which document is PayPal asking for?

csachse1985
Contributor
Contributor

I'm currently involved in a case and it was originally opened as a "missing refund or credit".  (side conversation, I'm not sure if this is the correct case to be filed).  The case originated in eBay.  I sent an item back to a seller overseas after the item was not as described and I have documentation.  The item was over 750$ but it didn't have signature confirmation.  I provided a copy of the receipt from the USPS store I shipped it from, an email from the Australian post office stating it was delivered as addressed, and a copy of the customs declaration page showing the address that it was addressed to. 

At this point PayPal is still asking for more documentation.  This time "Please provide a receipt from the terminal or ATM where your withdrawal was made".  The problem is there was never an ATM involved in this transaction so I'm not sure what they're asking for and I can't get in touch with an agent.  Any help would be appreciated.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.