Wheres my money?

Sasha101
New Community Member
So i was suprised to wake up at 5 in the morning and see that a store i order from put in a 2000 dollar order and that iy went threw without any verivication from me! This isnt the first tkme this has happened either sadly but other times it was small amount any ways i immediatly cancelled the order but couldnt get all items before they chsnged status to processing. These were items i had in my cart and was deciding what i was gonna buy and definatly didnt wamt all of them so i figured it with company yet sat i noticed a 1000 dollar wothdrawal from paypal frkm my bank! That was total frlm itwms i had tl call and cancelle so npw im waiting for a refund from paypay who had no right taking money in forst place and this is xmas i need my money i have 4 children i called waited online for 2 hours to be tpld there is technical difficulties When i get my money i am out of this **bleep** site !
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.