Where is my money ? After 180 days no Emil received

Unlockr
Contributor
Contributor
My account has been limited more than 200 days ago , still waiting for the instructions to withdraw my money , I have sent many email but no help at all only automated replies and someone is deleting those emails from my message center !!! Those Email are supposed to stay for 90 days ! I My question how to get my money and how to get support I tired everything no luck at all
Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7

PayPal_JonK

Hello @Unlockr,

Thank you for reaching out! Welcome to the PayPal Community. I'm sorry to hear you haven't received those instructions yet. I can understand how that can be frustrating. I'd recommend reaching out to our Customer Support to see what options you have to withdraw your funds. They're also available through Twitter direct message or Facebook instant message. 

Best wishes!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

GeorgeGwapo
Contributor
Contributor

me  too its already 180 days like they said i need to wait 180 days on how to claim my funds..untill now they are not message or email me..

Login to Me Too

Unlockr
Contributor
Contributor

after calling they asked me a bunch of question i have confirmed my phone number & credit card then they  told me wait a week ;after a week i still not got  any concerning  withrawing the money ; just more questions ... 

when i log to my account here is what i see :

You can't use PayPal anymore

At PayPal, we value a safe community for our customers to do business. We noticed activity in your account that’s inconsistent with our and we no longer offer you PayPal services.

Any bank or credit card information linked to your PayPal account cannot be removed nor can it be used to create a new account. You can still log in and see your account information but you can’t send or receive money. Any money in your balance will be held for 180 days, after which we’ll send you an email with instructions about transferring your money.

thats crazy more than 7 months still no help , you asked me to wait 180 Days i did i was very patient ; then you promised to realease my money but you didnt 

whats should i do now ?! 

Login to Me Too

Calisto100
Contributor
Contributor
Am the same as the OP, they have held my money since last September, over £150, no help from paypal whatsoever, they are just robbing us.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @GeorgeGwapo, @Unlockr, and @Calisto100,

I'm sorry to hear that you're having difficulty withdrawing after the 180 days elapses. Please contact customer service using one of the methods that Jon suggested. A representative can assist with troubleshooting the situation.

I hope this is resolved quickly!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

theoblaze
Contributor
Contributor

I'm having the same trouble and can someone tell me why paypal has the right to hold the funds for 180 days. 

This person says paypal hasn't even sent a notification stating they they can now retrieve funds or provide options of how to retrieve.

I've been on the phone with paypal's customer service.

They told me to write into their legal team my by snail mail.

They still don't realise they are dealing with human beings. 

It seems to the paypal customer service team your just a number and a ticket.

Their job is to close your ticket.

Login to Me Too

Unlockr
Contributor
Contributor
I did all that I have talked to PayPal and I have send my ID and nothing solved , when i to try link my bank account they say try later (unknown issue) ! And still No instructions sent to me until now . PayPal hold my money for no reason I did all what they ask me but no funds released,
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.