Where is money that is put on hold?

Kewinshi
New Community Member

I sold my AirPod Pros on PayPal by invoicing the buyer and then providing the tracking. However, the buyer became worried that I was scamming him because the tracking showed nothing for a couple of days.  He filed a refund (which I understand) and the money that was invoiced was taken from me. However, the airpods were delivered a couple days later and everything went fine after. He received the item and confirmed that he had. The case was then closed in my favor. My assumption now is that I can't see them money on hold because my PayPal account is not verified (I need to add my bank or apply for PayPal credit). The agents aren't able to help me at all so they scheduled a call back which I have not received after 2 weeks (I asked for another one 3 days ago). So my question is essentially this: Is adding my bank account to verify my PayPal account the only thing left to do in order to get payed? (I don't even see the money taken off hold)Closedinyourfavor.png

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Kewinshi
New Community Member

confusing message.png 

I also get this message which is awfully confusing because it's been there since the invoice was payed for by the buyer 4 weeks ago.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.