Where i upload documents for disputes

ramonaileana78
Contributor
Contributor
I cant gind a way to upload documents or pictures for my ooened dispute. I try to respond the seller and upload the pictures they request for the defult product. I check everything on paypal website to do that and is no way to do it
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @ramonaileana78,

I'm sorry to hear that you're going through a dispute! In a dispute, the conversation is between the buyer and seller, and there would not be a place to upload documents. If the dispute is escalated to a claim, PayPal becomes the arbiter, and then documents would only be able to be uploaded if they are necessary for some reason, though that is not common. If documents are requested, there will be an option in the case itself to upload the documents.

If documents were requested by PayPal and there isn't an option in the case to provide them, please reach out to customer service.

To contact customer service, please click Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website for available options, or reach out by PM on Facebook or DM on Twitter.

I hope this can be resolved quickly!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.