Where are Paypal? Absolute farce!!

tomwat
New Community Member

I sold an expensive piece of jewellery on EBay, the item was paid for by the buyer, the item was posted the following day, with the tracking number uploaded, the customer has received my item and is perfectly happy, yet my funds are being held for a predicted 3 weeks?  So now, I have no item and no money. The item was tracked as delivered, yet Paypal still state the funds will be available 24 hours after delivery...... its been 6 days! They ignore my messages, the lines are down. Now I am going to have to ask the buyer to send the item back, so that I can go elsewhere and get the money sooner. This service is a scam, there is no protection for the buyer, funds are being held with ZERO explanation, how are they able to do this? I appreciate the item is worth money, but the customer has left feedback! I am going to report Paypal to the FSA, as this is essentially theft. This service is meant to be safe and secure, yet they are the problem right now. 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.