Paypal to GCash fund transfer problem

gpmasiglat
New Community Member

Is anybody else having problems with transferring their funds to GCash? It says 'This service is temporarily unavailable due to PayPal system maintenance. Please check back later.' but I cannot find any this maintenance on PayPal status page. How long do you think this will last? Thank you!

Login to Me Too
125 REPLIES 125

VPro
Contributor
Contributor
will this get resolved? this is the longest ive experienced paypal to gcash is unavailable. its so convenient because its instant but now im having trouble getting cash. please help.
Login to Me Too

daniellearquiol
Contributor
Contributor

It has been 4 days and the Cash-in option in GCASH (philippines) thru PayPal is still under maintenance. Every time I try to cash-in from Paypal, I keep getting the error message "This service is temporarily unavailable due to PayPal system maintenance. Please check back later. Can we please know when will this "maintenance" be resolved. It has been very inconvenient. 

Login to Me Too

AlvinC001
New Community Member
It has been 5 days since Gcash had been showing Paypal is under maintenance in the Cash In > Remittance function in the Gcash app. What is the official statement of Paypal on this issue?
Login to Me Too

roxann23
New Community Member

I can't cash in my money from Paypal to Gcash. When it will be fixed? Up to this date, we are experiencing the same problem and we can't get enough solution nor time frame as to when it will be resolved! Please, help us with this. Indeed frustrating. 

Login to Me Too

Johaness
Contributor
Contributor

I cashed in to my Gcash and got confirmation from Paypal that theyve sent the money but gcash got an error saying they cant complete the transaction. Anyone else encountered the problem? I dont have my balance in my paypal anymore.

Login to Me Too

momengjoy
Contributor
Contributor
Same issue. My Paypal account got debited faster than the speed of light, but my GCash account is still empty.
Login to Me Too

jackie1980
Contributor
Contributor

Another problem is probably the currency, convert the currency to PHP then try cashing-in again

Login to Me Too

Knighthawk39
Contributor
Contributor
Hello everyone Recently I been having this issue with transferring funds from paypal to gcash with a few different reasons one of the reasons was paypal under maintenance the other was gcash saying we are unable to process your cash in request Today found a solution and worked after doing these steps 1. Update gcash or uninstall and reinstall gcash 2. Re-link paypal to gcash this resets the preapproval part Once steps above have been done try transferring a small amount 500 or less to test if it works for you then continue as normal If this works for you please let me know
Login to Me Too

dierrek

worked for me! thanks

Login to Me Too

MauroJ
Thank you this trouble shooting method is working on my end.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.