When will i get my refund?

lisalou36
Contributor
Contributor

I have won a dispute for a watch i ordered and did not receive. The companmy then said they would refund me the money. They then cancelled the refund.

I opened a dispute with paypal. The company did not reply to them . Therefore I won the dispute. When will i recieve my money back??

£100 down since November??

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@lisalou36 

If paypal have said you have been issued a refund ie won the dispute then.......

If you funded the original payment to the seller from your bank account or a card then once marked refunded it will automatically go back to that bank account or card. Paypal say allow 30 days although its normally much quicker than that, country dependent.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@lisalou36 

If paypal have said you have been issued a refund ie won the dispute then.......

If you funded the original payment to the seller from your bank account or a card then once marked refunded it will automatically go back to that bank account or card. Paypal say allow 30 days although its normally much quicker than that, country dependent.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

lisalou36
Contributor
Contributor
Hi, Yes from my card via paypal. Thank you for that. Hopefully I wont have to wait to long
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.