When should I hear about my claim

Kath1975
Contributor
Contributor

I purchased an item on the 9th May 2018 had a tracking number which didn’t work I then waited until well over the delivery due date to file a dispute which the seller gave the same tracking number which again didn’t work after sending loads of emails I heard nothing and now it tells me when I try and send an email the address is unknown therefore escalated to a claim 26/6/18 and as of today 13/8/18 I still haven’t received my item or heard anymore from Paypal how long should it take to complete a claim ?? Thanks in advance for any responses 😊

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Kath1975

Sorry can't help you. You have not shown what country you are in on your profile OR said what country you are in. As Paypal is country specific then we can't advise without knowing that information.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Kath1975

Sorry can't help you. You have not shown what country you are in on your profile OR said what country you are in. As Paypal is country specific then we can't advise without knowing that information.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

momdra
New Community Member

Good luck getting any help from PayPal.  The site SUCKS!  I have not been able to get a response from the "message assistant" and no way can I get in touch with a human.  PayPal is using Covid as an excuse to not answer their calls.  I think they hope we will all get so frustrated we will give up.  NO CUSTOMER SERVICE.  I'm going to look into another way to buy and sell on the internet

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.