Whats wrong with Paypal failing automated system?

Angry21
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

I recently applied for a refund for faulty goods via Paypal.. I escalated the case multiple times using their automated system. Then there were issues with the Paypal website not even working and the resolution center did not work for 3 days.. I just logged in to check the status of my refund case and saw a message that Paypal had closed the case because I did not respond to some email that I. did not even receive!!

Paypal has no right to simply shut down cases and claims when their automated mailing system does not work, their resolution center is not working properly, and they claim they did not get a response to an email I never even received and they are completely unreachable by phone!
This is wrong and completely unacceptable that our money and financial decisions are being made by faulty artificial intelligence and BOTS..

How on earth can one actually speak to a human being at Paypal to respond to and resolve a situation like this? This is so wrong and I'm very frustrated ad angry..

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.