What to do? Paypal limited my account since over 2 weeks and i gave them a documentation!

Joumanas2020
Contributor
Contributor
What to do with PayPal, they asked me about lot of papers, I submitted all they asked for and even more! I am still unable to use my funds and moreover i received another email today telling me I didnt submit my papers and my account is further limited, when i click on the email to provide documents, i get a message thank you for submitting your documents we will get back to you within 2-3 business days, this is going one since 2 weeks!!! What to do, no one from their side is replying at all and we are desperate to get our money. I am so upset as i am a paypal client since 2006 and cannot believe they stole my money 😞
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

cpat0204
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

@Joumanas2020 

I am sorry to hear that you have to go through all of these. On this case, We need to have a closer look into your account.

Please contact us via chat support. Just login on your PayPal account, go to Message Center. Then choose the option for Chat. Our friendly customer support teammates are willing to assist you.

Or you may consider contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter.
You can send them a personal message from via Facebook or Twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter

Hope this helps. Please stay safe!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.