What should I do now in this case?

Ali_101
Contributor
Contributor
Ok so I really need your help guys. I’ll start from the beginning. I sold an iPhone X to someone and it was a 425$. A day later he opens a dispute saying that the item he received wasn’t as described although it was. I showed them that it was sent exactly as described but they ignored it and said they have to refund it and give me back my phone. I was fine since I can appeal if anything is wrong they told me that on dec 20 as an email and they said that they will wait for him to ship it to me. After 16 days, in Jan 5 they send me a message with a tracking number and so I tried tracking the number and It was invalid. So I texted PayPal and they sent that it was sent to you and you dint take it so it was returned back to the buyer. So now the buyer has both the iPhone X and the 425$. I told him but you only sent me that on Jan 5 the tracking number so why did that happen. He said that it was sent on dec 27 and u dint take it. I was confused because they never told me anything about him sending it so I asked him but u dint send me an email telling me that I should receive my phone on dec 27. He told me but we gave you a tracking number. As I keep repeating to him that you only gave me the tracking number when it was too late so what is the point of that. So he keeps ignoring that and says is there anything else I can help you with. What should I do now? The buyer has the phone and the money and that guy I contacted says there is nothing he can do about it
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Siobhan2

Hi Ali_101, 

Thank you for contacting the PayPal Community Forum and welcome as a new member!

Generally, the decision made at the conclusion of a buyer claim is final and can only be appealed if new information is presented which was not considered during the original investigation. If you would like to appeal the outcome of a claim you may be able to do so within 10 days of case closure by following these steps:

1. Log in to your PayPal account at http://www.paypal.com
2. Click ‘Resolution Centre’ near the top of the page.
3. Select 'Closed cases' in the drop-down menu and find the claim you wish to view.
4. Click ‘Appeal’ in the action column.
5. Provide information for your appeal and follow the on-screen instructions.

- Siobhan 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.