What's the point of a dispute if I can't upload proof such as email chains or screenshots?!

chialor
New Community Member

What's the point of a dispute if I can't upload proof such as email chains or screenshots?!

Seriously, there is no way to contact Paypal to upload these into the dispute. What do they even really go by to claim these dispute? It is ridiculous that a buyer can open a dispute, but can NOT put any support evidence rather than a write-up of what has happened. 

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@chialor

The dispute phase is for communication between seller and buyer, you can send information that paypal read via messages to the seller.

Paypal doesn't get involved until you escalate to a claim and if they want information they will ask you for it.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@chialor

The dispute phase is for communication between seller and buyer, you can send information that paypal read via messages to the seller.

Paypal doesn't get involved until you escalate to a claim and if they want information they will ask you for it.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.