What is up with Paypal and working with shady companies??

vegas3416
New Community Member

PayPal what is up with working with shady companies or letting them use your services and then you guys siding with them? I purchased a chair via FB and the seller used PayPal for payment. I paid the item and got a totally different item. NOT EVEN CLOSE TO WHAT I ORDERED. Instead of you guys straight up giving me a refund as I provided all the necessary information I get to wait, or like on another purchase I have to ship back the item on my own dime when it wasn't even the correct item. This cost should be sent to the seller and paid for by the SELLER for sending crap that wasn't even what was purchased especially when provided with THEIR link showing what was ordered and showing the order page with the item picture provided do I still have to deal with this. The seller is trying to get out of it without giving a refund and you guys are letting them. I have already lost money one time because the seller didn't want to pay for shipping and I'm the one who has to foot the bill for something that was shipped to me that wasn't even the item I ordered. You guys didn't take care of it at all. I've been with PayPal for a looooonnng time. Why are you not taking care of your users?? 

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.