What is the hold up with all these account limitations during these desperate times?

5150strat

They have time to request the government to be an SBA loan provider, yet they cannot respond to account limitations. I sent them the info they required yet they still have my account on limitation.  This is my money in the Paypal balance that I need to transfer to my bank account. Are they acting as a bank and loaning these balances and not telling their customers? Is this money gone and we are out of luck with FDIC backing?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

abclives
Contributor
Contributor

Same issue here. I have been a paypal user for over 10 years, all of sudden, I received an email saying that paypal will no longer offer service to me and freeze my account with over $1000 in the balance.  I want to know what's going on with Paypal?

Login to Me Too

Monique916
New Community Member
I am having the same issue. 1700 i cant touch and all i did was pay my bills! I am trying to live. What the hell is wrong with these fools?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.