What is Oath Holdings? I was just charged for it

Me500
Contributor
Contributor

What is Oath Holdings? I was just charge for it.

Me500

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

blattinum
New Community Member

Oath Holdings aka Verizon Communications is the parent company of Yahoo. So that's why it appears like that on your statement.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
14 REPLIES 14

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Me500,

I'm sorry to hear that there's a transaction that you do not recognize. There are a couple of things to consider.

The company name in the transaction might be different from the name of the company from which you purchased an item. Many businesses conduct transactions under several different business names, and use one account as an overall parent company. If the amount and timing of the transaction matches a purchase you made, that is likely the reason.

You may have signed up for a subscription at some point. Please follow these steps to check to see if you have any subscriptions or pre-approved payments that you initiated.

If neither of those scenarios applies and you believe that your account has been accessed by another person without your authorization, you can follow these steps to report the transaction as unauthorized.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

CjsMa
New Community Member

I just traced back a purchase of ad-free Yahoo. This explains it for me. 

Login to Me Too

kathysnc
Contributor
Contributor

I know your post was a year ago, but I was just charged by Oath Holdings. Did you find out what it was?

Login to Me Too

Tinkerbellehell
Contributor
Contributor
I was just charged too. What is oath holdings? Anyone have any idea?!! Hey PayPal - please help.
Login to Me Too

4BY

Why am I paying for and is it necessary?   I am very confused...please explain...

Login to Me Too

ncpokerchip
Contributor
Contributor

I followed the direction provided by PAYPAL and discovered that I did indeed sign up to YAHOO. extended mail service  $3.49 MONTHLY 

so on computer

1. Go to Settings.
  2. Click the Payments tab.
  3. Click  Manage automatic payment under "Automatic payments."
  4. Click the agreements you want to view.
Login to Me Too

Julie154
Contributor
Contributor

What in the hell is Oath Holdings? I was charged for it twice for #3.90 both times. I want the money put back into my bank account asap.

Login to Me Too

kathysnc
Contributor
Contributor

I want it back too. I am finding Paypal pages incredibly difficult to navigate, I can't find tools or any other tabs that will magically help me figure out where I am Please Help!

Login to Me Too
Solved

blattinum
New Community Member

Oath Holdings aka Verizon Communications is the parent company of Yahoo. So that's why it appears like that on your statement.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.