What happened to customer is always first?

MaXaMillion999
New Community Member

Hello fellow paypal users.

I do want to ask if anybody else feels like paypal stopped taking care of their customers and doesn't even worry about protecting me.

I use them for business, my software development company always suggests paypal to our clients, but I guess it's time to look for a replacement.

Not from business aspect, but from an individual: there was a time when paypal was refunding money to customers whenever some product or service was a fraud or it didn't work, a while ago, no matter how hard I try to tell them even thru pictures and videos that some ordered goods from china deserve a refund, they always protect the seller no matter what proof I show.

Other people have the same problem. I was **bleep** on a recent transaction, but after I asked paypal for help, I feel that paypal scammed me even more.

They made a decision on the dispute in seller's favor ( seicane car stereo seller from china ) and in the dispute details it says that they contacted me 5 times to get extra information, but honestly I was only emailed once to let me know my dispute is under review. 

So, I contacted paypal customer support, as per usual they send an automated message ( idiotic way to annoy me ) on which I have to reply, and then I asked why does it say I was contacted 5 times when that never happened, but I feel like these support agents are automated bots as well, since 6 times back and forward I still didn't get an answer for my question, but gibberish answers, and the last one was a duplicate from a new agent's name.

I provided them videos and pictures of how these products are nothing like the ones I bought and didn't work, but they didn't even see them.

I am proceeding with my lawyer, but I wanted to know if someone else had a similar situation?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

FlushWithFlavor
New Community Member

i know this is an old post, however, i am going through a similar situation, Seicane has had my money since March 31st. They claim to have turned it over to HL but in both their own screen shot as well as directly on DHL website it says "package info recieved" NOT actual package, which means that they created a shipping label to generate a tracking number but has yet to send it out, ive been on messanger back and forth with them almost daily and just keep getting b.s. excuses and false answers designed to try to run the clock out on refund timer im sure... Paypal has yet to help me ether, with COVID its a slower process but based on all reviews ive read i assume ill be in a similar situation and SOL. so my question is, how were you able to handle this matter? i dont want to lose almost $300 (56 for "3-5 day shipping") 2 weeks later still nada... any advice would be appreciated. thanks.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.