What can I do about a Dispute denial clearly based on false information?

Yorel_Nilpoc
Contributor
Contributor

You resolve this case based on false information. Transaction # 0G0571184W922253 You state my case was denied because the vendor provided proof of delivery and gave you a UPS tracking #1Z9728Y90319934761 supposedly delivered on 2/18/21. My Home security system shows no delivery made by UPS on that date so I called UPS and they were very helpful. I spoke to Nora and she said that the package associated with that number was delivered to a different person at a different address and it was from Amazon. Also it weighed only 5.9 lbs. The items I ordered Were generators weighing over 100 lbs. I seem to be able to find no way to resolve this. Nora at UPS confirms that the package associated with #1Z9728Y90319934761 was not delivered to me.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Bazzinator
Contributor
Contributor

At the bottom of your PayPal page there is a link that says "Legal". Go to that link and select your country, then select "User Agreement". Search till you find "Complaints & Disputes".

There you should find how to escalate your case (specific to your country). There should be a contact with PayPal to escalate the case. They usually have the smarter people working in that area, so they should be able to understand the situation.

If you get no joy from that area, there should be another link on the page telling how to escalate the case to the regulation authorities of your country.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

Bazzinator
Contributor
Contributor

At the bottom of your PayPal page there is a link that says "Legal". Go to that link and select your country, then select "User Agreement". Search till you find "Complaints & Disputes".

There you should find how to escalate your case (specific to your country). There should be a contact with PayPal to escalate the case. They usually have the smarter people working in that area, so they should be able to understand the situation.

If you get no joy from that area, there should be another link on the page telling how to escalate the case to the regulation authorities of your country.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.