What am I suppose to do

wulfixx
Contributor
Contributor

Hey everyone, having an issue where somebody used my account to purchase a bunch of subscription I wasn’t aware of till the other day until I got a call from my old bank saying that my account was in the negative. Basically there’s about 100$ per month of subscriptions that aren’t mine, that when I phone PayPal about or make support tickets they say they can’t do anything about, and when I phone the companies say they can’t fix it without the account information that started the subscription. I feel like my only choice is to fly out east to close down my bank account, is there any other options that I’m potentially missing, or am I just **bleep** at this point.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

nevadasmith
Advisor
Advisor

you would have to open a dispute in resolution center for Unauthorised transaction,meaning it aint you placing these orders.

Once Paypal investigates it is so,then it will return the money to your account.

Or you just tell your bank these are not your transactions,ask them to investigate.

They should be able to find out where it is coming from.  

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.