What a worthless service this truly is

JBinPA
Contributor
Contributor

I have gone through a great number of messages right here. An endless supply of people who have been hung out to dry, and getting so little, to no help and support from this service. You get wrapped up in the resolution center, and online messages, only to do a dance of one huge circle, and still getting no answers, or help. That is a service jerking you around, wasting time, letting these disputes rack up days so they can claim "it's beyond the time frame to do anything about it". Call them, by all means. Good luck with that. I did twice, got hung up on both times, still no resolve.

I documented and copied every action from this service. And the calls (and the hang ups too) were recorded for customer (me) protection. Chats, and emails all saved. I'll be honest, I deserve way more protection than this service delivers. I deserve to be treated better by a service like this. I deserve better, period. This account is only here now to regain my funds which were taken by a website that never once replied to any emails. A website that never shipped any items. A website that I forwarded enough legitimate and viable info to prove it was not only fake, but seriously involved in trademark infringement. THAT is what this service supports. Not you, not me, not any person who gets pulled into this online fraud stuff. And to drive the point home. No replies from the website. No product delivered. And absolutely no help from this service as they closed the case and make sure it can't be disputed or reopened.

Buyer beware, you all need to look at other online services. Or, better yet, use a secure bank account for online transactions only. Then you don't have to deal with a service (or lack thereof) like this ever again.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.