Wedding dress ( second hand) wanting 6 month old invoice

radha13
Contributor
Contributor
Hi all, Essentially I sold my wedding dress ( bought in 2018) and sent it to America ( cost almost 500 AUD to send). PayPal are demanding an invoice no older than 6 months old. I have contacted PayPal customer service many, many times and explained this. They say they understand and take note of it, but then I am asked for it again, saying my limitation will not be removed until this time. I have provided proof of shipping, transit and delivery and still nothing. So I am 500 out of pocket, my wedding dress is GONE, and I have not a cent to show for it. PayPal refuse to help until I supply an invoice that is impossible ( I did supply the original invoice, none the less). I’ve contacted via email, phone, Instagram and Facebook for help and not a single person within the company is doing anything. My only option is now to contact the ACCC, Financial Ombudsman and start launching legal proceedings, which is time consuming and ridiculous.
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.