Website Scam

alevangelon
Contributor
Contributor

I've purchased an controller from the website "bluesianas.com". I was sent a ups tracking number that was not associated with my name of address. The package was delivered somewhere in GA but not to me. UPS says they can't help because My name and Address do not match what was on the tracking# given to me for my order. In addition the website was just created and so many RED FLAGS was pointed out:

phone number was a google# (NO one answers)

Address was a private residence though, the tracking shows shipped from GA, etc...

Paypal Resolve center favored the company what can I do??

Login to Me Too
80 REPLIES 80

keligirl43
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered a game from this site, too, and it was shipped to a different address and a different name. It was still in GA, but not me. I've tried contacting bluesianas.com and the shipper, but nothing so far. I've read several reports of this being a scam. I should have known because the price was much lower! 

Login to Me Too

alevangelon
Contributor
Contributor
What's disappointing is that I've contacted PayPal and the claim they contacted the seller and the seller just said it was delivered.. (no other investigation) I gave PayPal all the information to prove it was a scam and PayPal just believed them instead of the hard evidence. I feel PayPal just supported the scammers and disregarded their loyal users. This looks look like the corporate neglect we all know of. This will be escalated on my end... I dont like being robbed.
Login to Me Too

keligirl43
Contributor
Contributor

Same thing on my end. PayPal decided in the seller's favor. This means people are going to continue to get scammed. It's so sad because we are trying to stop it from happening again.

Login to Me Too

pjulka
Contributor
Contributor

I have the same problem. It is a scam website. Paypal resolution system is very bad and does not handle this situation appropriately, they need to fix it. The company sends package tracking but the package has incorrect address. 

Login to Me Too

BB-8
Contributor
Contributor
Keep contacting PayPal about it - they need to prosecute this seller. PayPal is linked through bluesianas website, which is completely unacceptable. I opened a case with UPS, because the false “package” said delivered. Of course UPS couldn’t trace or find the pkg so they claimed a LOSS. Then, I sent the screenshot of that loss claim to an employee here through PayPal messaging. After my case was initially denied twice, the UPS claim was enough and PP finally appealed - the seller couldn’t provide any truthful/factual info so I got a refund. It was for a switch game that I ended up purchasing locally for about $5 more anyway. This fraudulent seller should be exposed.
Login to Me Too

Bekkahmay123
Contributor
Contributor

On the claim what did you put for The sellers number and email and comments part? 

Login to Me Too

BB-8
Contributor
Contributor

File a claim with UPS on the website. I had no contact info for the seller besides what PayPal lists. Fake name: “Colon Petty” email: <removed> (Email addresses not allowed here I guess) UPS can see where the package came from and where it went - just give them the tracking number that was provided for you. The process moves quicker than PayPal for sure.

Login to Me Too

Tracie4541
Contributor
Contributor

I had the same thing happen to me and UPS said the claim was approved but what does that mean? I never got a refund. 

Login to Me Too

Johnny521
Contributor
Contributor
How did you get Paypal to try the case again? On my end they say once the decision is made you can try the case again.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.