Web site scam

Jamesd28
Contributor
Contributor

I brought a item which I didn't receive, paypal close case I opened because seller(so called) put a tracking number from a month before that was delivered to my address, package from my sister how he got number I don't know. no one will check date or investigate. I should know better price of item was half other sites. after checking different sites this group has a list of of scam sites, Natmdb.world, Vchstar, Deenet, KKdeals, ixzubox. all same formate talking paypal only. how do I get my money back and why doesn't paypal stop collecting money for them. Its one big scam.

Login to Me Too
10 REPLIES 10

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Jamesd28 

APPEAL

To submit an appeal on the dispute that was closed, PayPal asks that you obtain a detailed report from the shipper/courier (on their letterhead or some other form of official stationary) that includes the address the seller gave them for the shipment. Or one that includes a statement mentioning your address and saying the item was delivered to a different address.
Check tracking in below link to see where it went.
https://www.17track.net/en

When you have that, contact PayPal via phone (log on to your account and click Contact at the bottom of the page, however that may not be an option at the moment due to covid), or via Facebook (send a Private Message to PayPal) or via Twitter (send a Direct Message to @AskPayPal) and say you want to appeal the denial of the dispute based on the shipper saying the item was delivered to a different address. Once it's submitted (you will be provided with directions on how to do that), the dispute will be reviewed further and a determination will be made.

You also have the option to contact your card issuer if you funded your paypal payment that way and see if they will do a chargeback for you.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Y2UK
New Community Member

This same thing happened to me.  The site i ordered from was VCHSTAR.  

Login to Me Too

Sassyjo
Contributor
Contributor
Well this has happened once already now appears to have happened again. PayPal will just give your money away and after repeated attempts with a defunct consumer service. I have been closed case then reopened all within less than 12 hours now over a month later they tell me they can’t decide on my case so I guess Im SOL on this purchase. Don’t use PayPal. They let scammers place their logo take your money and because there is a tracking number stating your item is delivered on days before Your item has been shipped. My item ordered 6/11 delivered on 6/13 per tracking number (never received) and PayPal sends the item shipped info on 6/15
Login to Me Too

Jamesd28
Contributor
Contributor

I looked my tracking number up and it was a package my sister sent me, first class, item I ordered was too heavy to be shipped first class. I sent that to paypal and they refunded me. These guys got quite the operation. Just was looking for pool filter and here they are, same formate. Paypal only. 

Login to Me Too

SuccsNaturally
Contributor
Contributor
What exactly did you send PayPal for them to refund your money? Also, did you send it through paypal messaging. I ordered a home gym, and my tracking info was for first class as well delivered 10 days before I placed order. I've tried contacting PayPal to show them this and keep telling them to please just check the tracking number yourself, and get the same automated response every time.
Login to Me Too

pallidan
Contributor
Contributor

Same thing happened to me . Phoney tracking number. To good to be true price. Pay pal is working with the crooks the way it appears. Get nothing but the run around. A government web site is available to use the FBI to investigate web scams. We need to get this stopped.

Login to Me Too

Jamesd28
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal gave me my money because I proved that tracking date was before I even brought item.  These guys have over ten sites selling power tools at low price, too good to be true and it is not true. Plboro,Fatover,Adkmus Imifre, Hncell, Obolabs,Beblweb,Expreso,Adkmus,Deenet,KKdeals,Ixzubox,Vchstar,Natmdb.world. same formate, email of person that never answers, address comes up of house not business in different towns. most take paypal only. If it is a ridicules low price don't buy, Goggle also promotes these when search is done like I needed dust collector, 99 dollars for 300 dollar machine, I should know better.

Login to Me Too

Parkerjuno
bought kayak on obolabs.com tracking # was bogus because it shows delivery to my address two days before I purchased it! Bogus seller email and bogus phone number and address. I'm so mad. How can people do this and PayPal not do anything. I used guest checkout so i can't even get into PayPal. I had account years ago but i'm still locked out of it. Someone charged a ton of merchandise on my account and now I'm the one thats locked out? Bull. I can't even talk to a human. I filed dispute day after purchase, and now I feel I have to completely get a new debit card/ account through bank. This is so unfair. Just refund me my money so I can move on with my life.
Login to Me Too

SuccsNaturally
Contributor
Contributor
Natmdb.world scammed me too also. Paypal closed case in favor of them. No way to appeal to get money back. Paypal is letting these crooks rip people off over and over again. Their customer service does nothing to try and help us get our money back.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.