We've permanently limited your account

saharsbank
Contributor
Contributor

Hi there, My name is Sahar, iv'e been a seller on eBay for almost 2 years until my PayPal account and my eBay account has been permanent limited on Mon, 20 Aug 2018 due a digital product that has been sold on eBay without authorization.

So, I'll try to explain my problem I am still facing until today.

I found a supplier who introduced himself as authorized re-seller of a company that offers an anti malware product, the seller showed me docs of the authorizations to show me he is legit seller. So Iv'e ordered from him the digital activation codes and sold them on eBay with website tool that allows me to offer my customers an instant delivery service for a digital codes so I don't need to worry to send the digital code by myself.

Unfortunately, my eBay list has been removed many times due to Vero use while the tool relisted the same product again and again and I didn't noticed to eBay mails that the company do not allowed to sell their products on eBay (markmonitor).

After 3 alerts from eBay with markmonitor, My PayPal and my eBay account has been permanent limited 20 Aug 2018 and discovered that the "authorized re-seller" who sold me the digital products sold me illegal digital codes and showed me fake docs of his authorization with the company.

So I tried to contact the company and explained them everything about the problem I faced with the seller to try reinstate my eBay seller account  and my PayPal account since they are responsible for my accounts limitation. The company told me they understand my problem and they will help me to reinstate my eBay seller account by contacting eBay legal team. And after 1-2 weeks my eBay seller account has been reinstated and I was able to sell on eBay again thanks to the help of the company. But unfortunately my PayPal account is still limited...

So I called PayPal to see what I can do to reinstate my account and they offered me to send them evidences.
And the 3 only ways I could fine are:
1) To put my hand on the chat between me and company and send it
to them (which is a bit of a problem because it is a chat between eBay legal team
and the company iv'e sold their products on eBay and I don't have access to it.)
2) That the company will contact PayPal and show them the proof.
3) Upload evidences to solve my problem. to this link: www.paypal.com/il/uploaddoc‏. (A PayPal customer support offered me this)

So I sent to the company what I actually I need to reinstate my account and they told me it's impossible to do that because they are not working with PayPal and I should contact eBay to solve it. I contacted eBay legal team and asked from them the same thing and they told that PayPal is actually not owed by eBay, In fact they are separate companies since 2015 so they can't help me.

I uploaded some chat between me and the company as evidence but
PayPal just declined it, I also sent them the message that eBay reinstated my seller account.

I hope I will able to reinstate my PayPal account is some way. I am not going to give up to a mistake that has been made.

Please offer me what can I do?

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.