We're unable to continue offering our services

Aryan10
Contributor
Contributor

So what happened was I was trying to verify my bank account. Then the website shows we sent you certain amount to your bank account, enter the amount that was sent. I genuinely didn't receive anything from Paypal. Now I'm trying to find the option that might say didn't receive any amount but there is no such option. Later I thought to remove my account and retry to verify it. But suddenly I get a notification, stating:

Thank you for using PayPal as your payment partner.

Unfortunately, we are unable to continue offering our services to you at this time due to the nature of your business and the risk it poses to PayPal.

If you owe refunds to any of your buyers, you can use the money in your PayPal account to refund them. 

Money in your PayPal account will be held for 180 days. After 180 days, we'll email you information on how to withdraw your money.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Shirley681
Contributor
Contributor
How do I get my money back?
Login to Me Too

Aryan10
Contributor
Contributor

@Shirley681 After struggling for long I think I found a way to contact them. The message centre. You can try to write them there. I already did, but waiting for a reply.

Login to Me Too

headfat1218
Contributor
Contributor

Did you get it solved after you got in touch with message centre? 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.