We're initiating closure of your PayPal account

noman85
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

I got this message today and anyone let me know how to remove this one or I can't do anything about this message

I tried to call the customer service but unable to reach 

Login to Me Too
15 REPLIES 15

Marc_Fade-Red
Contributor
Contributor

I also have this problem.

Having spent the best part of FIVE days trying to contact someone, today I find that my account has in fact been closed. 

Quite frankly this whole process is ridiculous, considering I changed the account the previous week to a business account and even received my business debit card two days after receiving my account closure notification. To make matters worse, as a business we are in the process of deploying our ecommerce store where this PayPal account was to be the preferred payment gateway.

Also, I have messaged PayPal using the message centre and received no response.

Please can someone get back to me ASAP.

Thank you,

Marc 

Login to Me Too

paanda88
Contributor
Contributor

It is impossible to contact anyone at paypal about this. I just keep getting spun in a loop.

This account is for my business, and therefor my only means of income.

I need this resolving ASAP

I have been running my online business for a few years now and never gone through the trauma of this carry on.

Login to Me Too

ErichP
Contributor
Contributor

Hi all I today received the same email.

Can someone advise me further.

Thanks a lot.

Best

Login to Me Too

sandeepabm
Contributor
Contributor

I received the same email today and apparently I violated their user policy - I read and I didn't so any.

The mentioned a way to appeal in the email - which is not available.

Is that some kind of joke??

Has anyone found any way to resolve this or contact Paypal?

Login to Me Too

Gelsonvicente
Contributor
Contributor

Same msg this weekend, i have money in the account and can not lose my account right now. Need help immediately.

PP-L-269590170443

Login to Me Too

Rosso21
Received this message tonight. Can’t withdraw my money. Absolutely disgusting. Again, as with prior posts I’m using this as my main payment method for a new online business... There is money in there and I REALLY need it. How the hell can PayPal do this? It’s called stealing.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.