We noticed that you're selling products or services that violate Paypal's acceptable Use Policy.

Anonymous_User
Not applicable

I really need help about this problem. Today I got this mail. I don't know which document they require on the "Check your Primary Email for Instructions regarding Additional Required Documentation" and for the "Remove items or content violating Paypal policy" I can't resolve that form is broken when ever I fill the data it say's "Please enther the required information."
I don't have any website I was working with customers directly from my Discord server and my services is like Fixing and FPS boosting peoples computer for gaming usage. This is how it is looking my services description.

" More stable FPS and reduction in FPS drops. Reduce input lag (increase in mouse response, decrease in screen lag) ◣ General system recommendations and regulations. Works in every game, not just Fortnite. Check my video for the results. > 20€ >DM to buy ! "

Dear Okan Ibryam,

After a recent review of your account activity, it has been determined that you are in violation of PayPal's Acceptable Use Policy.

As a result, your account has been limited temporarily.

We appreciate your business and request your assistance to complete the step(s) below to prevent any further disruption to the use of your account.

To help us resolve this, you will need to: 

- Describe the products and/or services associated with your PayPal transaction/s. 

5V281495[Removed. Phone #s not permitted]2020 / 20 EUR “PC Boost”

67N40439HP143884E / 12/24/2020 / 20 EUR ''FPS BOOST''

If these transactions are associated with a website, please provide access to the URLs of any website/s where these transactions originated. 

If these transactions are not associated with sales from a website, please provide specific information as to the nature of the transactions, including a description of the products or services involved in these payments.

For more information about the status of your account and for instructions on how to restore full use of your account, please log in to your PayPal account and select the "Resolution Center" link. On the next page select the "Resolve" button/s located under the Action column, in the Steps to Provide More Information section and follow the applicable instructions.  

You can view the complete PayPal Acceptable Use Policy by clicking the "Legal" link at the bottom of any PayPal page and clicking "PayPal Acceptable Use Policy". 

We encourage you to login and resolve this as soon as possible to restore your account status. 

Thank you for your prompt attention to this matter. 

Sincerely,

PayPal

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.