We need more information to resolve a problem with your account.

sadeceoyna
Contributor
Contributor

I did everything correct. My bank account from Poland, my adress from Poland, everything from here. But they want to proff my adress. I sent my documents about it. But they didnt accept or refuse. So they didnt sent anything about it. Still i am waiting for them. Really how can it be possible. Paypal is very big company but they didnt answer etc. How can i take my money, i need this money.

It is writing : '' We need more information to resolve a problem with your account. ''

I am clicking ''Restore''

And in there writing : '' Your account access is temporarily limitedWe need you to take action on your account. Some features in your account will be limited until you perform certain tasks on your account. You will be able to regain access to these features once you've completed these. '' 

On left : '' Withdraw money from PayPal - Send money or payments - Pay using PayPal '' is wrong.

And i am clinking '' Resolve ''

On left, everything correct and green. On middle writing : '' Thank you for providing the required information. We’ll get back to you within a few business days. '' And i am clinking '' Go account overview ''

So they didnt say anything. What can i do, how can i sent you documents, when will you look for that etc.

Pls really i need to help. I need this money

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@sadeceoyna 

Unfortunately, no one can resolve account limitations on the user to user forums. Please contact customer service for assistance:

Log on, click HELP on top menu, scroll down to click CONTACT US, and then scroll down to click CALL US or other contact options.

Or contact via social media:

Facebook (PL): https://pl-pl.facebook.com/PayPalPolska

Facebook (US): https://www.facebook.com/paypal

Twitter (US): @AskPayPal

Did you send bank or credit statement as proof of address and make they photographed in good room light and clear so PayPal can read the document?

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

sadeceoyna
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

Thank you for your reply. 

They always sending same mail to me. Probably they are not reading my mail, because i am explaining many things is my mail, but they always sending same mail to me.

I sent many mail to them from Contact us. They are saying '' your documents are not enough for us, plase send new documents. '' 

Okay i want to send new documents, but i cant do this. Because in system, still they are review my documents, so i cant sent new documents from system. 

In system, they are saying : '' Thank you for providing the required information.We’ll get back to you within a few business days. '' It is for 10-15 days. Because of this, i cant upload new documents for me. 

Login to Me Too

sadeceoyna
Contributor
Contributor

Anyone for helping ? I need help

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.