cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Watch out for: 1)fugundam Technology Co., Ltd. + 2) SY Online Venture Sdn Bhd (Dominue)

Highlighted
Contributor

Watch out for: 1)fugundam Technology Co., Ltd. + 2) SY Online Venture Sdn Bhd (Dominue)

I made a purchases online through this company#1.   have heard nothing from them.  The transactions was paid through Paypal. I tried to look up  the companies on the Internet and found nothin g.  I already have registered a complaint with the Paypal resolution center about the  company 2. The order was placed in early September. I was sent a bogus tracking number.   Be careful if you see either of these companies.  I'm beginning to think that I was scammed by both of these.  I will never order again unless I am sure I'm ordering from a reputable company.  Lesson learned the hard way.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Watch out for: 1)fugundam Technology Co., Ltd. + 2) SY Online Venture Sdn Bhd (Dominue)

Just received a bracelet instead of a Halloween projector. I have send them an email. I am curious if I get a message back from SY Online Venture...