Watch out for: 1)fugundam Technology Co., Ltd. + 2) SY Online Venture Sdn Bhd (Dominue)

Gigi72
Contributor
Contributor

I made a purchases online through this company#1.   have heard nothing from them.  The transactions was paid through Paypal. I tried to look up  the companies on the Internet and found nothin g.  I already have registered a complaint with the Paypal resolution center about the  company 2. The order was placed in early September. I was sent a bogus tracking number.   Be careful if you see either of these companies.  I'm beginning to think that I was scammed by both of these.  I will never order again unless I am sure I'm ordering from a reputable company.  Lesson learned the hard way.

Login to Me Too
41 REPLIES 41

Mariche102
Contributor
Contributor

Just received a bracelet instead of a Halloween projector. I have send them an email. I am curious if I get a message back from SY Online Venture...

Login to Me Too

eperito
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered 3 ergonomic lap desks and received 3 small silver rings from Thailand. I have sent multiple emails to the seller outside of PayPal as well as within. They gave me the runaround until the case automatically closed. I didn’t realize there was a separate process to “escalate” a dispute. I thought opening a dispute was my way of escalating. Lesson learned.
Login to Me Too

heroshe
Contributor
Contributor
I also ordered an ergonomic lap desks instead I received small silver ring this time from Kyrgyzstan. It's definitely a scam!!!
Login to Me Too

langley1955
New Community Member

What email did you use? I couldn't find one. I received a horrible cheap bracelet that I can only think is from them I am still waiting for the baby changing mat that I ordered.

Login to Me Too

rojetx
Contributor
Contributor
I couldn’t find one either. I expect that they took it down so as not to be held responsible. I am letting Shopify know that they are aiding and abetting criminals as we speak. I’m also going to let the FTC know about them. Please do the same and let PayPal know that they should not allow this company to have their link on these sites
Login to Me Too

Scarlet13
Contributor
Contributor
Do you have email or anything to get in touch with them me too
Login to Me Too

WQwei

report to https://www.mcmc.gov.my this company monitor online business in Malaysia. I know about this scam because i'm ex worker. SY had almost 200 website actually with various name

Login to Me Too

kirstiegormley
Contributor
Contributor
Same problem, bogus replies 'we'll let you know...' I have clearly stated I want a refund, they just reply 'we'll contact you when we have news from the transporter' Order placed 17 November, we are now 20 December and I've been hassling them for 10 days with no action on their part. Scam company stealing money. AVOID AT ALL COSTS !!!!
Login to Me Too

ruisarmentorodr
New Community Member

They are swindlers. They practice fraud in social networks FACEBOOK. They charge for products they never send

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.