Warning! Don't order from Goal Shopper otherwise known as Storm Metal

EllieAliitasi
New Community Member

I'm warning everybody not to buy from Goalshopper

https://goalshopper.com/products/magic-trio-peeler

I thought I was purchasing the magic trio peelers but instead they took my $41. and never shipped the items.  Also the email that they gave PayPal is invalid.

This is what I received back from the email I sent to them (Goal Shopper/Storm Metal)  There was a temporary problem delivering your message to . Gmail will retry for 46 more hours. You'll be notified if the delivery fails permanently. 

I have no recourse but to bit the bullet and just lose my money.  I'm 70 years old and money is very tight.  I thought I was buying one for me and one for my daughter but instead I lost 43% of my monthly income.

Login to Me Too
10 REPLIES 10

eoespina
New Community Member

I was a victim too. It is unfortunate that I am only able to see this warning after I ordered anti-fungal treatment set worth USD30.00. After I completed the order, I am surprise that I did not receive any confirmation email from them about my order but I check my credit card an it was charged. Don't know how to get it back. Maybe I will just report it to my bank for fraud and hopefully able to get it back,

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.