Warning! Don't order from Goal Shopper otherwise known as Storm Metal

EllieAliitasi
New Community Member

I'm warning everybody not to buy from Goalshopper

https://goalshopper.com/products/magic-trio-peeler

I thought I was purchasing the magic trio peelers but instead they took my $41. and never shipped the items.  Also the email that they gave PayPal is invalid.

This is what I received back from the email I sent to them (Goal Shopper/Storm Metal)  There was a temporary problem delivering your message to . Gmail will retry for 46 more hours. You'll be notified if the delivery fails permanently. 

I have no recourse but to bit the bullet and just lose my money.  I'm 70 years old and money is very tight.  I thought I was buying one for me and one for my daughter but instead I lost 43% of my monthly income.

Login to Me Too
10 REPLIES 10

zoned427
Contributor
Contributor
BEWARE! Goalshoppers fraudulently charged my card! I was curious about mirror nail polish and clicked on their site through FB. I wanted to know the shipping charge, but couldn't see it unless I added my card. (Stupid me, but I've done this before without being charged) I wasn't impressed so I immediately closed the website. I was absolutely shocked to receive an email from Goalshoppers, "thanking me for my purchase". I never clicked on the " complete your order" tab. I've been emailing them and went to their website for help. They CAN "add to your order" before 11pm, but can't cancel an order? I've been scammed! And from what I've read, I'm not alone. Most don't even receive the product. Why PAYPAL would associate with a scam company and ruin their great reputation, is beyond me.
Login to Me Too

roamstuck
Contributor
Contributor
This happened to me as well. I thought I backed out of the website but still got an email saying I ordered! I hurried up to cancel the order within 45 minutes and in their allotted time frame but they never responded until after they shipped it! I placed a dispute with PayPal and it was denied. The company finally email me saying they were sorry for not having the time to process the cancellation order!! Noe they want to “compensate me” by giving me 10% off my next order (like that’s going to happen) lol when they are admitting they are at fault!!! They should just give me my money back UGH. I’ll be calling my back in the morning now
Login to Me Too

Cjgertner
Can I get their number? I've been trying to go to their website but it's no longer available. Shocker, huh? Smh? 🤬 thanks so much!
Login to Me Too

Tallisue
Contributor
Contributor
What a joke. I’m so irritated. DO NOT BUY FROM GOAL SHOPPER!!! Ordered a skin tag patch. Tried to cancel immediately but was “too late”. At 10 weeks I asked for a refund. Nope. Waited at least 13 weeks for some mystery package. No instructions. Nothing. Total scam. Basically threw $20 away.
Login to Me Too

JMO27
Contributor
Contributor
I placed order with my paypal account on feb 26th, the tracking number is invalid & cant get them to respond to any emails. This place needs to be reported to federal trade commission & BBB AS FRAUDULENT! Do they have a phone number?
Login to Me Too

Gabela
Contributor
Contributor
I order an eyebrow stamp a month ago and was told it was on its way, not! I’m a I’ll waiting. They’ve stopped answering my emails. Do not buy from them.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Cristina

Hi @Gabela,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our Community Help Forum!

I am sorry about your issue. If you have trouble with a purchase, you can communicate directly with your seller by opening a dispute in our Resolution Center.

There are 2 kinds of disputes:

• Item Not Received – You bought something but didn’t receive it. (Wait at least 3 days from the transaction date to give your seller enough time to ship the item.)
  • Significantly Not as Described – You received an item but it was significantly different from the seller’s original description. (You might have to pay return shipping costs, but may be eligible for Return Shipping on Us. Activate Return Shipping on Us before filing your dispute to qualify for the benefit.)

Working with your seller is usually the fastest way to resolve an issue. It’s easy to work with sellers in the Resolution Center and most sellers are willing to work with buyer’s to address whatever went wrong.

Here's how to open a dispute.

1. Go to Resolution Center.
  2. Click Report a Problem.
  3. Select the reason for your dispute and click Continue.

What's Next?

You have 20 days from the date you opened the dispute to resolve it with your seller. If your seller isn't responding or you can't come to a resolution, you can escalate your dispute to a claim. If you escalate your dispute to a claim, PayPal will review the case and decide the outcome.

I hope this helps.

Cristina

Login to Me Too

roamstuck
Contributor
Contributor
Goal Shopper is clearly ripping us off!!! We all cancelled in their allotted time frame but they fail to process the cancellation! Something is definitely wrong here!
Login to Me Too

Cjgertner
Same thing happened to me.... Is there any thing that can be done to get my $ back?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.