Wantse scam

Kristialsamma
Contributor
Contributor

I bought something from wantse.com and trusted it being they accepted PayPal. It was only after I was ripped off I looked into it and seen they are in fact scammers. So many people have reported this to PayPal. How are they still allowed to use PayPal?

Login to Me Too
25 REPLIES 25

Kristialsamma
Contributor
Contributor
Firstly, good for you!!!! I didn’t ask what you would do or what you think I should do. If anything I wanted to warn people and the only question I had was why they allowed them. Being you don’t work for them idc what you have to say. You have been insulting to multiple people now and it’s ridiculous. Here’s another question. Is there way I can block you? Also, I know their buyer protection that’s why I trusted the site obviously
Login to Me Too

Timbennett49
Contributor
Contributor
They got me two for $74.95
Login to Me Too

Christy9189
Contributor
Contributor
I bought to camping stoves between me and my mom and they said shipped but no tracking . We have emailed several times and nothing . I opened up a dispute . I hope I didn’t get ripped off. Cause that’s a total of 74.95 x2
Login to Me Too

Timbennett49
Contributor
Contributor
Yeah they got me for $74.95 I'm sure there's nothing I can do about it now
Login to Me Too

Kristialsamma
Contributor
Contributor
I would open a dispute thru PayPal. Good luck!
Login to Me Too

rmbailey
Contributor
Contributor

I filed a complain with PayPal yesterday, received an automated response stating it will take 30 days to get a response.

I have sense attempted to contact wantse, but it appears the web site has be closed

Login to Me Too

Kristialsamma
Contributor
Contributor
I’m glad they got shut down. If they haven’t received a response by tomorrow I believe I get my money back. Since they are shut down I hope that means everyone will get refunded. Good luck
Login to Me Too

Xiehoppy
Contributor
Contributor

They got me also, Paypal should do something about this.. 3 items I bought my friend bought for me also.. Paypal see the complaints and do nothing.. I hope to get my money back.

Login to Me Too

BMW04JAM
Contributor
Contributor

With so many of us being victims in this frustrating scam, has anyone successfully received a full refund of their money back yet?  If so, please help and share the direction you took.  The more details the better it will help me out, as well as any other fellow victims. 

Thank you all in advance who were able to provide help or at least a sense of direction in this matter.  Your time has been greatly appreciated, every little bit helps!

Login to Me Too

Jkrogman
Contributor
Contributor

I also filed a dispute with PayPal for non-delivery of the item. I'm researching further action up to and including the possibility of a class action suit against PayPal for knowingly forwarding payment to an entity that is repeatedly reported as fraudulent. This company "Wantse.com" and email <removed> needs to be prosecuted for Federal Mail Fraud.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.