Wantse scam

Kristialsamma
Contributor
Contributor

I bought something from wantse.com and trusted it being they accepted PayPal. It was only after I was ripped off I looked into it and seen they are in fact scammers. So many people have reported this to PayPal. How are they still allowed to use PayPal?

Login to Me Too
25 REPLIES 25

Kristialsamma
Contributor
Contributor
That’s what was so upsetting to me. I trusted PayPal and then read many reviews that people were losing their disputes. I’m relived I did not lose my dispute but PayPal did drop the ball big time on this one
Login to Me Too

BMW04JAM
Contributor
Contributor

What kind of dispute did you file granting you your refund?

Well, I’m very glad to hear you had success in your case, it gives me hope that I may actually see my money again 🙂 Thank you for that!

Login to Me Too

Kristialsamma
Contributor
Contributor
I filed a dispute and wantse didn’t reply to that so I won by default I guess. It did take a month to get my money back but thankfully I did. I would open a dispute right away
Login to Me Too

BMW04JAM
Contributor
Contributor

Okay, Thanks!

Do you remember what kind of dispute option you selected?  For example: was it a dispute on an item you never received?

Login to Me Too

Christy9189
Contributor
Contributor
I went straight to PayPal put out a dispute and told Paypal what has happened then I went and got the email where I sent the money and requested it back but my money never came back from where I requested it it came back from PayPal . They tried to get ahold of company where I bought the item from and no response so they give my money back . It took a couple of weeks though
Login to Me Too

1Desarae
New Community Member
They got me too. Fudge these jerks.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.