Want my money

erice8314
Contributor
Contributor
I looking for an email address for PayPal that will go thru. UPS investigated and found out Jersey Easy copied someone’s tracking number on my package. They even found the address of the tracking Number Jersey Easy copied. They have an email theft told me to send to PayPal.
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_JonK

Hello @erice8314,

Welcome to our Community Forums! If you are looking to upload a document to your account related to a dispute, I would recommend uploading it through your dispute case in the Resolution Center. If this is not related to a dispute or you no longer have the option to upload more info to your case, please reach out to our Customer Support via Social Media for further assistance. They'll be able to provide a link to upload that info to your account and they'll also be able to followup on any dispute or case for you. They're available through Twitter direct message or Facebook instant message. 

Have a great day!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.