Waldorf doll bait-and-switch scam (KIMISS), Longurian electronics commerce,

Tootie585
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone else ordered and paid for handmade Waldorf dolls with "Big set of clothes" from KIMISS, or through their supplier called Longurian Electronic Commerce (which I think is located in Abidjan, Ivory Coast)?  They did not send my order for 2 dolls and the clothing, but did send a pair of very cheap, rather grotesque "dollar store" dolls with one little outfit that did not even fit the dolls.  They looked like those tacky dolls you get in a tavern claw machine.  When I registered a complaint, some character responded with a series of excuses or small % refund offers, and so far has refused to either send a full refund or the 2 dolls and clothes that I ordered.  Now, they have responded to PayPal's dispute resolution investigation with an offer of a $20.00 refund, which I denied, since the original purchase was for about $75.00.  Anyone else have a problem with these guys?  And why doesn't PayPal issue me a credit, since the seller did not supply what I ordered?  I have found many others on a review site who have had the same experience with this seller.

Login to Me Too
16 REPLIES 16

50broomhall
I bought a pennywise living doll from them in oct im still fighting this case pay pal keep refusing my evidence i even took a picture sending it back at the post office with the Chinese writing on it that's all i had how can i get my money bk or speak to a human ffs 😔
Login to Me Too

50broomhall
My return amount was £2.50 so don't let that put you off
Login to Me Too

grandnana51
Contributor
Contributor

I too ordered a Waldorf doll with closes but received a doll without closes.The doll in the picture is not the doll I ordered.I paid 39.99 plus shipping which is 49.99. On the palpay statement it reads PAYPAL ''BRESTOPE'' payment sent to <removed>. NO LUCK on that site.

Login to Me Too

Joan219Lin
Contributor
Contributor

Today I came back from my holiday and found the parcel with 2 dolls. I got a shock from this terrible dolls which I never ordered. I ordered 2 Waldorf dolls with lots of cloths and paid 69,95 incl parcel duty. Is there anyone also with the same problem and can tell me how to get my money back??? I am in Germany. Checked the internet address which was 2 months ago <removed> but not anymore existing. Tks in advance for your help to get my money back.

Login to Me Too

alisonrs
Contributor
Contributor

I was finally able to get my money refunded through PayPal. Don't deal with the company. It will only frustrate you. Put a complaint in to PayPal and let them handle it.

Login to Me Too

Joan219Lin
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, 

Had the same problem.

Ordered 2 sweat Waldorf Doll with lots of cloth and recieved 2 horroble dolls , ach 1 dress, which cost mayby 2 $.

I paid 61,97 $ for this trash dolls.

I am in touch with the company and contacted my lawyer.

Found out the internet address is not anymore existing.

Login to Me Too

Frymom
Contributor
Contributor
Yes I had several email conversations with them and then one day, the email was gone!!!! Shocking this company can get away with this kind of thing.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.