Waiting on a Refund I should have received months ago

YettyO
New Community Member

I purchased a product from a company in China in June. The day I purchased the product I realized that I had purchased the wrong brand. I spoke with the seller and she told me that since it had already been shipped, I should return the item as soon as I get it. She also suggested that I purchase the correct brand (before receiving my refund) so that I can get it in time (I needed it for a wedding). I was told I would receive a refund once they received the product. So I did as the seller instructed me to do. Once I received the first product (incorrect brand) I sent it right back, without even opening the package because I knew it wasn't what I wanted. Then I purchased the correct brand and I was satisfied. I was simply waiting for them to receive the first product so that I could get my refund. It was returned in June and we are approaching November and I still have not received the refund.

I checked the tracking number and it says that they have not received it but I returned it in June. I need my refund, its been almost 5 months. What should I do?

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.