Waiting desperately for the processing of Letter of Authorisation

Asbjorn
New Community Member

Dear Paypal Community!

A few days ago, I had to "Confirm my information" on my business' PayPal account, to be able to receive new payments and customers. Even though I sent the Letter of Authorisation, my PayPal account is still limited.

I’m loosing money by the hour, and I’m  getting rather desperate for the process to be over with. Do you know how long I will have to wait for this? Are there any way to speed up the process?

Thank you!

Best regards Asbjørn <Removed>

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Ayesha

Hi @Asbjorn

Welcome to the PayPal community and thank you for your post.

I am sorry to know that your account is limited. Limitations may be placed on your PayPal account, which could restrict you from completing certain actions. Usually, it takes about some days for a limitation to be reviewed and resolved. However, you must be sure to resolve all the limitation steps in the Resolution Center. The best way to get more clarification and resolve this issue is by contacting our customer service so that one of our advisors can check your account and assist you further. Please contact customer service by clicking Help&Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website to see the contact options.

I hope this helps.
Ayesha. 

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.