WTF? Who’s manning the resolution center?

Bonbitz
Contributor
Contributor
Just want to vent here for a minute. I ordered (from a company in China-1st mistake) an on-the-counter compost bin. It was almost $30. Two months later I was sent a 5x7 “cutting board” that was about a thick as a cardboard box. I emailed back and forth with the company and got nowhere. They wanted to refund me 5% to call it even. So I started a dispute. I sent PayPal 4 images of the cutting board (3 of which were next to a ruler to show size), all of the correspondence with the company, and my receipt. I just got notification that my claim was denied for lack of information. WTF? How much more information could they need??? I use PayPal for all of my online purchases but after this, no more! This is ridiculous. PayPal if you’re listening, you just lost a very loyal customer. Oh, and, you suck! Thanks for letting me vent!
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

mbsdca
New Community Member

Just my opinion, but I think there are now so many cases that they can't handle the amount of work. 

Login to Me Too

Wes111
Yeah seems like PayPal protects scammer websites/sellers more than they do the buyer. Sad, I thought paypal was king when shopping online. Guess not, my bank credit card is just as good if not better and I'll just keep shopping with the new king online amazon.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.