WRONG PARTS

yargnitram
New Community Member

Hi all,i am  new to this community but paypal has made me so mad i had to write this letter,about a month ago i saw an advert for some special wrenches in imperial and as i don't have these in my toolbox i thought great ,so i ordered a set and  paid by paypal then i noticed they had the same wrenches in metric so again i paid ordered and payed by paypal,anyway 3 weeks went by and the first wrences arrived and guess what the wrong wrenches the same ones i had a load of in my toolbox no use to me what so ever ,any way i thought i wait till the next set arrived bang two days later they arrived again the wrong type and the same as i already have loads of,so anyway contacted the supplier and he said he would give me a 1/5 of the value in compensation which was no good to me as  i wanted what i had paid for  and i said i would post them back if he paid the postage me thinking this is not my fault,he then replied its no good posting them back as they would get lost in the post and would be better taking my compensation,which to me sounded like blackmail so i contacted paypal and they said he had offered me 1/3 in compensation to which i replied all i want is my original order or a full refund,they then replied saying that i had to send them back but i had to pay the postage which is about the same as i had paid for the items,wow i thought who side are paypal on here,this is not my fault i paid for my goods in full and all of a sudden i am getting stuck in a merry go round and it looks like i am going to lose out,i think this company never had the right goods to start with and they thought i got his money go spin!!what a scam and don't expect companies like paypal to be part of this,i could understand if this was a one off with my order but to get 2 separate orders wrong with an inferior product in both cases surely Paypal should smell a rat ,by the way i have just checked  andthe items they sent could be bought for the compensation they said the would pay me back ,gees i have never ever felt so cheated,!!i have 3 days to provide return receipts or my case will be closed how bad is this,

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.