WITHDRAWEL LIMITED ACCESS PROBLEM

Sammy120121
New Community Member
My account has recently been put on limited access but two days before my account was limited I withdrew funds from my PayPal to my bank. It is estimated to arrive in my bank Monday 27th, will this still go through as the account became limited AFTER the process already started to put funds into my bank Thanks
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Rich

Hello @Sammy120121,

Thanks for reaching out to the PayPal community for assistance with this issue. I know having your account limited can be frustrating. I'm sorry to hear that this happened. If you initiated a withdrawal and it shows as "Complete" within your account's activity log, you should be good to go in receiving those funds. However, a withdrawal may be reversed if it was pending at the time the account was limited. PayPal's security system may review and decline transactions if a high-level of risk is discovered. 

- PayPal_Rich

As you slide down the banister of life, may the splinters always point in the right direction.
- Irish Proverb
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.