WITHDRAWALS

Temp20210411g
Contributor
Contributor

0n 9/2/19 my account was permanently limited,though i received an email stating that I was eligible to withdraw my funds yet I’m un able to access it.my account is linked with m-pesa & I didn’t know then it was possible to downgrade my account to personal 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Temp20210411g 

In Kenya the normal withdrawal options available to you of MPESA or Equity Bank are not available after a permanent limitation. The only option still available when Paypal tell you that you can withdraw your funds is via a U.S bank account if you have one.
If you don't then you would need to contact customer services to help you access the funds from your permanently limited account.

Contact options for Paypal are accessed by clicking help/contact bottom left of Paypal pages...

1. Paypal phones are slowly re-opening and increasing in numbers (you can use the guest option if you can't log in).
2. Live chat is also randomly available.
3. You can send them a message, during business hours you may also be able to message whilst logged out.
Or
4. Have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their Facebook or Twitter pages.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.