WHAT are PayPal playing at?

prettybirdzRus5
Contributor
Contributor

Ok. So. I’m very angry just now. Ordered and paid for with PayPal for clothing from Annie Croft in China. They have several outlets all selling rubbish clothes that aren’t even stitched properly. Paid for postage to return to China, PayPal refunded me £15 for my efforts. I’ve traced and tracked this parcel back as far as China post, but because I’m not Chinese I can’t read what it says. PayPal has PROOF of the return, with me sending them the photo of the address label and the return postage ticket with track number included. Tonight I go to my email, after thm saying more than half dozen times, don’t worry I’m now in receipt of their email saying they’ve no details of the item having been returned so I’m down 69.97 and I’m really really angry. I’ve done everything they asked me to do. I’m stuck for words, just now. I can’t ring them til next week cos they’d not there weekends, and to be honest, that dipstick answerphone topic, with its press 1 blah blah,, tell me what the calls about blah blah, makes me wanna tear all my hair out and throw my phone through a window. Has this happened to anyone else or is it my turn to get picked on by them.. it’s such a pity I need them, cos I’m a regular purchaser of many goods, but it’s was maddening enough being ripped off by China, but to then get ripped off by people I was led to believe I could trust, well.... it’s beyond me... ggrrrr....

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@prettybirdzRus5 

Click on the words "Help / Contact" at the bottom of paypals pages and use the phone option in the blue band at the top OR very bottom of page dependent on what country you are in. Scroll down past the list of help questions and click on 'Call us' bottom of that page. Log in and get the code.

WHEN YOU GET THROUGH DO NOT SELECT ANY OPTIONS EITHER TRY STAYING QUIET OR JUST SAYING AGENT.
OR
have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPalUK and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@prettybirdzRus5 

Click on the words "Help / Contact" at the bottom of paypals pages and use the phone option in the blue band at the top OR very bottom of page dependent on what country you are in. Scroll down past the list of help questions and click on 'Call us' bottom of that page. Log in and get the code.

WHEN YOU GET THROUGH DO NOT SELECT ANY OPTIONS EITHER TRY STAYING QUIET OR JUST SAYING AGENT.
OR
have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPalUK and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

prettybirdzRus5
Contributor
Contributor

Hello kernowlass. ThankU for taking the time and trouble to reply to me, I appreciate it. I already have their phone number saved in my landline as I’ve rung them before. But when I tried to do it tonight they said they’re closed..even after ‘the idiot’ at the beginning of the call! So I have to wait til Monday now, which will be more time wasted. Isn’t it just my luck, things like this always seem to happen at the weekend? Even my teeth know when it’s half eight on a Friday evening... never a problem thru the day or the rest of the week, but come the weekend, off they go...ache ache ache!! I’m not kidding! If I didn’t try and laugh sometimes, I’d cry! Re the Facebook and Twitter mention, I’m not involved in either.. I find it hard enough to play solitaire online, I’d be stumped if I joined up with one of those community places! ThankU tho. It was nice of you to reply. (*v*)x

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@prettybirdzRus5 

Why do you have to wait till Monday???

UK customer services.

Opening hours

Customer Service
  • 8am to 6:30pm Monday to Sunday

There are 2 numbers and x1 is FREE from a UK landline, if you have the number ''saved'' you may be phoning an old one or one that you pay for or even one in the US?

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

prettybirdzRus5
Contributor
Contributor

as an edit to the above.. I’m not sure how easy it is for someone to have a look at my previous post, but the one I did in November is about this same topic. In that post, the parcel had been verified by PayPal as having been posted because they had copies of the necessary tickets, I now cannot understand why they’ve refused my refund ..??

Does anyone else understand? Do the moderators in here actually work for PayPal? Can they help me to get my money back? Do I go to court for it, I would’ve thought it was fraudulent if they withheld it from me.. it’s MY money at the end of the day. They have all the proof they asked for to say I posted, (they can’t deny that cos they refunded me £15 under their policy on return postage). What’s their problem?

How do I stop this ‘thick ink’ that’s happening here, apologies..next thing to happen, I xpect, will be them accusing me of something because of it! Seeing as it seems to be ‘pick-on-prettybird-week’ jus now!

Have a good evening, everyone. I think I’m a little calmer now, tho I’m still ‘lilbit cross’ !

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.