WCKB Trading Co., LTD.

Codygirl
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone else been scared by this company ?  I ordered some doll figurines of my daughteRS, paid for them on PayPal and never got them

Login to Me Too
48 REPLIES 48

Fwilkins70
Contributor
Contributor
I received my personalized " advice from a turtle" tumbler today and I wasn't impressed. The photo in the ad makes it look like a higher quality product suitable for gifting but in reality it's a $10 tumbler covered in cheap graphic. In regard to the tracking number, it does you no good because the package is originally sent a distributor in Vernon, California, under that number. They get it and slap a USPS address label on it with your address on it and don't bother to advise you of that tracking number.
Login to Me Too

valeri707
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered 2 personalized mugs weeks ago.  I've tried to contact the company regarding when they are being shipped.  I can't even find them on the internet.  Think I got scammed also.  Thankfully I paid via Paypal so I can open a claim against them. 

Login to Me Too

LINDANN64
Contributor
Contributor
Same for me too! I ordered three mugs! No way to track the number. It only says “shipped.” Mine were gifts too! I hope this is legit and they’re still coming. Some on here say they’ve received theirs. Hmmmm. Maybe just slow...
Login to Me Too

Fwilkins70
Contributor
Contributor
Linda, check out what I just posted. Maybe you'll have the same outcome.
Login to Me Too

Rasdus
Contributor
Contributor
Hey, i ordered to 2 drinking mugs, one came yesterday 1/05/21, hoping other wont be far behind, ordered on 12/4/21
Login to Me Too

valeri707
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered 2 mugs awhile back. Although it did take some time to get them, I received them both today 5/2/21.  Very pleased with them, but won't order from them again!   Valerie

Login to Me Too

Andras77
Contributor
Contributor
Call PayPal and start a dispute. I only got one out of two as well. I don’t think the next one is on the way. It isn’t makes sense to send one order in two separate packages.
Login to Me Too

Christinat
New Community Member
I placed an order, have never even received an order confirmation They must be fraud
Login to Me Too

cny1dxm
Contributor
Contributor
Ordered a nurse tumbler with the name Alexis, received a teacher tumbler with Samantha and nurse tumbler with Linsay on it, charged for both which I’m disputing. You would think PayPal would get it!
Login to Me Too

DebTong
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered a personalised stainless steel tumbler on 18th April, paid by Paypal and was advised that $31.98 (£24.29) had been taken from my account at that time. Had no acknowledgement or anything from WCKB until an email came from the courier company and my item was delivered on 10th May. Beautiful item, not exactly as I had expected but nice quality, well packaged. Also included was a very nice stainless steel straw and straw cleaner in a separate drawstring velvety pouch. I am very pleased with the product. It obviously has my name printed on it, as per my instructions. Seeing all the comments on here last week, I figured I had been scammed so just wanted to post on here to perhaps reassure people that I did receive the item and that it's very nice. Debbie

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.